Breezes Cottage – Charming Vacation Guest House
Breezes Cottage guest house welcomes our guests to the breathtaking and unspoiled island of Dominica. Dominica is known as the Nature Island of the Caribbean and is its primary Eco destination.
GUEST HOUSE LOCATION
Our guest house lies in the center of the Kalinago Territory, which was the last major stronghold of the Caribbean’s indigenous Indians, the Kalinago. Situated on the north-eastern coast of the island and along the winding Old Colonial Road, this vacation residence lies about 300 feet above sea level and within an hour’s drive distance from the most beautiful and remote beaches on the island.
Our unique site also provides a great opportunity to roam the charming hamlets while learning about Dominica’s last indigenous Indians. Breezes Cottage simultaneously offers a fantastic opportunity to visit the model Carib Indian village, the Kalinago Barana Autê. Enjoy walking through the peaceful hamlets of the indigenous Carib Indian tribe and, why not taste the local cassava bread at the cassava bread bakery. It is the only cassava bakery of its kind on the island and is also the most delicious cassava bread that we have tasted.
Guest House Description
Breezes Cottage is a charming and cozy vacation guest house, altogether in the style of a residential dwelling. Fully fitted out and entirely independently with its own kitchen, it is one of the most affordable and well-kept guest houses on the island. Moreover, we lie within walking distance to the host’s own charming cottage yet is entirely private. This vacation cottage is wonderfully suited for couples with or without a baby, and can hold up to 3 persons. The cottage serves as a perfect home base from which you can enjoy a relaxing tropical vacation while exploring the island. Take a drive to Dominica’s best north-east coast beaches.
Please visit our ‘Photos‘ page to view more photos of our guest house.
- Solar technology provides hot water for showering.
- The guest house is very peaceful and entirely private.
- The full-length porch offers beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean and the north-eastern coast.
- The Living and Dining area is fully open plan, very generous and is beautifully appointed.
- A comfortable bedroom comes with built-in cabinetry.
- A large bathroom boasts a built-in under-sink cabinetry.
- Our FREE ADSL and WiFi is a fully independent internet connection and is as a result, not shared with others.
- The cottage boasts high ceilings and overhead ceiling fans. As a result, rooms provide cooling in an eco-friendly way.
- Great rental value where rates are very affordable. We offer weekly and monthly rates.
- Our hostess takes care of you and is furthermore, always helpful and friendly.
- Guests can order meals at an extra cost as well as arrange other extra services.
- Guests can arrange airport pick-up and drop-off as add-on costs.
- The hostess will help you in arranging a personal guided tour as well as assisting you with other advice during your stay.
Please click on the links below to know more about our full range of services and amenities:
Book this Guest House
Please see our booking options on our Booking page ‘Book Your Stay‘.